Tuesday 7 December 2021

A little bit of Christmas with Vicki Boutin Warm Wishes


Hello everyone, I hope you are all keeping well as the excitement of Christmas builds!  I was lucky to be able to dive into ATDML's shop during the retreat and pick up lots of gorgeous Christmas bits from Vicki Boutin's Warm Wishes range.  It is lovely, packed with traditional colours and papers you can cut a part as well as this super wreath already done for you.  I used the wreath as my backdrop and then cut out some poinsettia and baubles from 'Tis the Season and Deck the Halls.  I went all out with glitter and carefully added a silver edge using some stickler, just to make it shine and then glitter the poinsettia too.  That bit was a little messy!


I used the title and tag from the ephemera pack that co-ordinates with this range


as well as a few red pearls to add some more berries.


As someone that does not normally like fussy cutting these papers are perfect and very forgiving, nice and easy to cut out.


I continued with the bauble theme and this time mixed in some really old Crate Paper chipboard baubles too.  I carefully hung them all with silver thread and then added a few little embellishments such as ribbon and punched stars and snowflakes.


Here you can see the vellum snowflakes which are glued behind the pearl in the middle.

Wishing you all a super Christmas.


Katherine