Sunday 20 June 2021

June VC Class 1 with Ann

Hello my lovelies -  I join you today (albeit virtually) on my 18th Wedding Anniversary. I mean I think this means I should have included more photos of hubby and I on the layouts I have illustrated for you today but I have not! I will make sure to get some today!

So if you were lucky enough to get the lovely Heidi Swapp kit for my class today you will be able to replicate all 4 of my layouts and still have some left over. Otherwise just scrap along with your own stash and use the pages for inspiration - after all...it is just about getting those memories in albums, telling your stories and enjoying the creative process whilst you do.


Your instructions showing all of my pages and how to create them can be found HERE and I would love to see you versions shared in our Facebook group album. Have a great scrappy day if you are playing along today - or indeed I hope you enjoy the class when you do sit down to play.