Sunday 16 May 2021

May Virtual Crop with Tracy

Good afternoon from Sunny North Wales!  We've got a little bit of messy play for your last class of the day, so dig out that texture paste you bought but never used, grab some ink or paint and get ready to have some fun.


I loved the bright pinks and blues in this travel collection because this colour combo reminds me of a good friend, so I chose them for the inky bit too! The bright pops of yellow, just make these pages feel summery too.  I hope I've explained the process well enough but I will try and be online for a while, so please ask questions and tag me if you need. 

I also knew the tickets paper in the kit would please all of us immensely, so I had to feature it heavily in my second layout, along with square circles.


I really hope you enjoy the class, and I can't wait to see what you get up to playing with your stash of paste and ink!  

You can download instructions for the class here.