Sunday 29 November 2020

Virtual Crop Class by Karen Leahy

 Hi everyone and welcome to the penultimate crop classes of 2020. Where HAS the year gone? And what a year it has been for us all. Thank goodness we are crafters and have a hobby that we love that helps us keep some sort of balance. 


I loved the colours of this kit - the soft pinks and greens with the striking black and white - just made for some great combinations. 

I loved that they were versatile too and will suit a whole range of photos. And don't get me started on those flairs .... oh my goodness they were gorgeous. 



I have designed three class pages and there is plenty left over too. I hope that you enjoy them and I can't wait to see what you make. Do share your work in our facebook group so we can all see them. 

You can see one of the pages and sneaks of another.



Have fun and you can find the instrudtions HERE