Sunday 8 November 2020

Autumnal Layouts with Simple Stories' Cozy Days

 


Hello everyone, I wanted to share a couple of pages that I have made using Simple Stories new Autumn line - Cozy Days - the colours are really pretty and it has some fantastic little embellishments and stickers to compliment it.

One of my favourite sheets of paper is a page just of tags, I love the colours and on one side they have pictures and phrases and the other you can add journalling.  I started with the tags as the background for my page and also used the navy floral paper from the line.  As the patterns were quite busy together I added a layer of white gesso just to matt the area around where my photo was and then I added a few flicks of paint around.  I created a few little embellishment clusters using the stickers and a little bit of gold cotton to add a bit of sparkle to the page!








For my next page I dug out my paints and created patches that pulled out the colours in the papers, and then a lot more sprinkling of paint around it afterwards as well!  I used lots of the sticker embellishments on this page to link my photos together and I cut out one of the 6 by 4" cards, layering it on some vellum to add some title-ish words to the page.



Do share your pages and creations over in our Facebook group - we'd love to see your Autumnal snaps!