Wednesday 23 September 2020

Simple Stories Autumn Splendour with Karen

 I make no secret of the fact Auymn is my favourite time of year. I love the crsipness. I love the light. I love the colours. I love the darker evenings and the cosiness of the change in the weather. 


As such, Simple Stories Autumn Splendour and Cosy Days ranges were absolutely up my street and I have had such fun. 

I couldn't resist the pun on this one - well we did visit in fall! 



 
 

Iowa was our last but one state to complete the 48 in the contiguous USA (we still have Hawaii and Alaska to visit) . The visitor centre was this restored boat which was great fun to see round. 

 
 
 and the very last state we went to was lovely - it was Kansas, the sunflower state and I threw a mess of mixed media at this one. 

 




 
 
 
Many of you will know, by reputation, my naughty bengals, especially Fiki. Fiki has been quite poorly and we know that now he is 17 - how is that possible - we are on borrowed time, so I couldn't resist usingt he Cozy Days to scrap a page of him. 
 
 







and finally the Autumn Splendour wreath paper was just gorgeous. The wreath was bigger than I wanted so I fussy cut it all and reassambled it to make a smaller frame 







Do check out these two ranges in store - they are just what you need as the Autumn weather starts.