Sunday 27 September 2020

September Virtual crop class with Tricia

 


Good morning campers!!

I hope you enjoyed Katherine's class

As we are squeezing the last of the good days out of the year I've been looking back over what has been a unique summer and how I have been filling my days.  The Dear Lizzy 'Here and Now' range is fully of punchy summer colours with subtle geometrics and art deco references perfect for the good weather we have been graced with.  


I loved the blue trellis paper that reminded me of those decorative garden walls and I teamed them up with the cheese plant prints and bright florals - very 'Terry and June' ;0D 


So grab your favourite pics and your papers and click here for the class instructions and if you haven't had the chance to catch up with Ann and Katherine's classes make sure you grab a peak.