Sunday 22 March 2020

March Virtual Crop Class 2 with Tricia

Good Morning Campers 

Welcome to the 2nd class of today's Cyber crop, where I'll be using Aryia's Garden by Bo Bunny.  This range is full of sunset colours and natural finishes to lead us into spring.  

For the first layout I used inspiration from the garden elements and the Mondrian-style element included on one of the papers to inspire the layout.  


I loved the wooden elements of these papers and although they would be perfect for country or beach pages I chose to team them with an urban setting with triangles and cutting criss-crosses.  I also used the waste of the alphabets for an edgy stencil/graffiti feel.


To finish off I wanted to make the most of those golden and pink shades in a fun poppy way. By blending a variety of circles with graduating colours I used the papers to showcase an early morning sunrise. This page would work well for beach pages or just kicking back with a drink in the garden. I also wanted to challenge myself to incorporate numbers into my title so decided to freeze time and use the time of day the photo was taken at. Instructions for the layouts are here


I hope you have enjoyed doing this class today and don't forget to pop back for the next class at 2pm with Mel.

Have a great day!