Saturday 27 July 2019

Class 6 The Prospector with Mel

Hello and welcome back for your next class, The Prospector! We are going to gloss over the fact that this characters other name is Stinky Pete and focus instead on the fact that he is brand new in the box.

When I ordered in this collection to use for this class it arrived from the distributor and I loved the papers so much I made all three layouts there and then on the day it arrived, brand new in the box. This may not have been an unusual or noteworthy thing except it arrived three days before the last retreat and technically I had a few other things I *should* have been doing!

Here is one of the three layouts, to see the other two and download the full instructions head over to the ATDML site here.


Remember to check back throughout the day for more challenges and do take time to chat and share your creations over on the ATDML # Create Facebook Page.

Your next class is at 2pm and is with Jane Hewitt.