Saturday 27 July 2019

Class 4 - Mr and Mrs Potato Head


Good Morning everyone and I hope you are having fun with the challenges and classes.

Dolly here and I am pleased to welcome to your first class this morning, the aptly named Mr and Mrs Potato Head. No, I don't mean my other half and I look like this famous couple - no comments please - but we do share much in common with them. This couple, introduced in Toy Story 2, were inseparable and very, very happy together, embracing each other's quirks and foibles and - quite frankly - oddities.

My class is all about love and uses the gorgeous Kissing Booth from Simple Stories.

Love can be the love you share with your partner or the love of children, parents, pets or all of these things combined. Whatever and whoever you love, celebrate it with this class where there are three pages for you to create, one of which has an optional mini book as part of the page.

This is the first page - and it dares you to do the unthinkable, and cut a photo!



There is a second page which includes an optional mini book if you chose to make it.


There is also a third page with instructions from this massive kit. Click Here to see all the projects and grab the free instructions.

I hope you enjoy playing along and I can't wait to see your creations and don't forget to upload your pages to the classes album on our facebook page here