Sunday 17 March 2019

March Virtual Crop with Katherine

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a lovely scrappy weekend, here is my class using Kaisercraft's Factory 42.  It is a very industrial and grungy page with a few techniques.

You will need baking parchment, inks and some gesso.


My first page looks at making the most of the large die-cut cog and then a stamping technique with baking parchment and a way to create brickwork without a stencil...


My 2nd page is perfect for using up scraps and was inspired by one of the stickers in this collection...very parquet flooring and satisfying to make!

I hope you enjoy the class, you can find the instructions here.

Don't forget to come on over to the ATDML # Create Facebook Page and share your creations then come back here at midday to see Tricia's class.