Wednesday 4 April 2018

A Few Cards

I am a terrible hoarder.

There I've said it! I am frugal with paper, anyone who has been to one of my classes is likely to have at some point sighed with the realisation that I have asked them to gut paper from behind to make the most out of the supplies.

My craft room is filled with 12x12 baggies with the bits and pieces from left over ktis and then there is the huge box of scraps.

Well as I finished the last Virtual Crop class I decided that enough was enough and challenged myself to use up the remains of the kit making some cards rather than adding to the pile of left overs.

I rarely make cards. Mainly because I don't get as much crafting time as I would like and so I rather selfishly like to spend it making things for me to keep!!! However I decided to make some cards and remembered how much I enjoy it, it didn't take very long and I managed to use up most of the paper that I had left from the class kit. I actually made three cards but sent the third one to my uncle without photographing it first!


So none of them will win cardmaker of the year and that's not the point, I had fun making them, used up some paper that otherwise would be cluttering my craft room and not get used AND when I had a couple of birthdays I was able to send a handmade card.

Over on the ATDML # Create Facebook page we love to see your creations and if you have any cards then do upload and share, if you are one of our Virtual Crop customers do look at the leftovers in your kits and see if you can whip up a card or two with the remainder of the kit, it is remarkably satisfying!