Wednesday 21 February 2018

Simple Stories Romance Layout

Hello all, I have had a little time to actually play with some paper and create some layouts that are not classes for the Virtual Crop or retreat so thought I would share what I have been up to!

I opened up my collection pack from the Simple Stories Romance range and I have to say I have been particularly keen to use this gorgeous heart on a whitewashed wall paper but I couldn't quite bring myself to use it yet... sometime soon I will I'm sure (just need to stroke it some more first!)


I actually used a piece of white cardstock and several of the stickers with just a snippet from one of the papers to add some colour to the top and bottom and one of the 4x4 cards to mat my photo.


I loved this photo with this collection as the pinks and greens just worked perfectly. I doodled the outline of two semi circles on the left and right of the page. I wanted to avoid everything being too central so used the two parts of the banner to arrange where to place my photo.

With a little washi tape, some lettering and a lace paper tape strip everything came together very quickly and easily for a straight forward simple layout ready to go in my album.