Monday 26 February 2018

A little bit of Summer with Kaisercraft


As it gets a little chilly here is a reminder of summer with the beautiful Beach Shack collection from Kaisercraft.  There are loads of natural textures and some beautiful soft watercolours, and a whole load of fantastic sentiments in this collection

I started my page with some tearing using a paper called Thatched and then adding in some brown mesh.  To add a watery effect around the photo I used my distress oxides and broken china and a little tea die with a watercolour brush and added some flicks and just built up the colour.  I found a few phrases on the paper Wave Break (it is packed with lovely words), then added some wood veneers and a few stickers from the collection.

I tore my layers and then sandwiched some mesh inbetween.


Here you can see some of the colour and the little flicks of brown too.

I hope you all stay warm this week!