Thursday 24 November 2016

Pretty Prima

Hello, lovely scrapbooking friends, Karen here with a quick post about the gorgeous papers I picked for this month's dt kit.

We are very lucky as we get to pick our own kits twice a year, at the retreat, and it is always very difficult with such a range of papers and embellishments to choose from.

This time I chose two Prima ranges - Rossibelle and Tales of You and Me plus a sheet of vellum from Shimelle which had lovely shimmery bronze spots on.  I also had some lovely little Prima bark butterflies and a selection of bling - well it would't be me without a little sparkle would it?

The first layout I made was SHINE BRIGHT, using Tales of You and Me - I used a much loved photo of Gracia and Kiera (oh how those two love each other), one I had used last month too - do you ever scrap the same photo multiple times and even twice in the same month or is it just me?





Next I used some Rossibelle to make -LOVE YOU- a layout featuring Gracia and me and our two best friends who just happen to be mother and daughter too.  We take the girls out for Afternoon Tea as a birthday treat each year (their birthdays are only five days apart) and this was a photo from this year's extravaganza.





I then returned to the Tales of You and Me for ROAD TRIP as it was perfect for a photograph of Gracia and I when we went on a Road Trip to see The Proclaimers, last year.




For my final - JOY - I used Rossibelle, the title was a Simple Stories sticker I had in my stash and I also used some of the photo acetates that we had in our retreat goodie bags.  A much loved photo of David and Gracia when we were in the Lake District in August this year.




So there we have it - four layouts using the oh so pretty Rossibelle and Tales of You and Me ranges.