Saturday 24 September 2016

BoBunny Take a Hike - Pingvellir


At the last retreat I took part in one of Mel's classes using large photos, so after my holiday this year I got a few printed as 8 by 12's.  It's nice using a large photo as it makes the photo the focal part, and then it is relatively quick to finish off the page afterwards as you just need to add a little bit of paper and a nice pile of embellishments.  

I've used papers from BoBunny's Take a Hike collection - it is an outdoors range of papers so perfect for rural scenes of Iceland, I added a couple of strips to the side of my photo, and also some gold gelato - just to add a bit of paint!  I then layered up elements from the Noteworthy collection that co-ordinates with the papers as well as some of the stickers too, and then just raided my stash for the final bits.  For the title I used the BoBunny stickers...and then did a little bit of trimmage to make the p into the Icelandic letter, and just coloured in the join with a bit of brown so you can't see it!