Saturday 16 July 2016

Class 8 - Dream A Little Dream with Karen

Now I chose this kit as a challenge to myself as it is a very 'boy based' kit!  I was immediately struck by all the lovely stars and a line from the song Dream A Little Dream of Me popped into my head and so the title for my first layout was sorted:-

Stars Shining Bright Above You



Next I wanted to use some of the 4 x 4 cut aparts and remembered some photos that I had taken of Gracia and Josh about six years ago and they worked perfectly -

Teenage Superstars


My third layout was inspired by the way that the word Awesome featured heavily on the patterned papers.



And on my final layout I wanted to cut out some stars and backfill them with some of the scraps I had left over.



You may want to hunt out a selection of circle punches rather than hand cut the circles in my layouts.

Instructions for these layouts can be downloaded here.

Mel is up next at 20:00,