Friday 15 July 2016

Class 2 - Writing to Reach you with Jane

Hello and welcome to my first class of the weekend. My musical inspiration starts with Scottish band Travis and a song from their 1999 album 'The Man Who'.  The song is 'Writing to Reach you' and I hope it will inspire you to do some journaling!


My project is a mini album which contains a variety of types of pages and features such as envelopes, file folders, flip out pages and secret keepers - for your most private journaling! It uses Graphic 45's World's Fair collection...



Instructions can be downloaded for free for this class HERE and I really hope you have a go! You could easily replicate the design with your own papers.

Be sure to share your pages inspired by either my mini book or the class title in our Facebook Cyber Crop classes album which can be found HERE.

Your next class is 10pm with Ann who brings you an 80's classic!