Saturday, 16 January 2016

January Virtual Crop Class with Karen

Hello, hello lovely scrappers - I hope the year has been kind to you so far.  I am up first with January's Virtual Crop class and this one gives you a fantastic opportunity to get a couple of those Christmas photos off your camera and into your album!

For this quick and easy two layout class I have used Simple Stories - December Documented.

My first page - Hello Santa features a 5 in square photo but a 5 x 7 portrait one would do just as well.


Although my page is Santa themed there is plenty of opportunity with this kit to scrap a different Christmassy photo.

My second page showcases the Gingerbread House Gracia and I made over the Christmas period.  The kit includes a set of alphabet stickers, which I didn't use, giving you the opportunity to give your pages different titles to the ones I have.


Instructions for this class can be downloaded here.

Hope you have fun making these pages and pop back at 12 when Katherine will be up with her Virtual Crop Class.

No comments:

Post a Comment