Saturday 16 January 2016

January Virtual Crop Class with Karen

Hello, hello lovely scrappers - I hope the year has been kind to you so far.  I am up first with January's Virtual Crop class and this one gives you a fantastic opportunity to get a couple of those Christmas photos off your camera and into your album!

For this quick and easy two layout class I have used Simple Stories - December Documented.

My first page - Hello Santa features a 5 in square photo but a 5 x 7 portrait one would do just as well.


Although my page is Santa themed there is plenty of opportunity with this kit to scrap a different Christmassy photo.

My second page showcases the Gingerbread House Gracia and I made over the Christmas period.  The kit includes a set of alphabet stickers, which I didn't use, giving you the opportunity to give your pages different titles to the ones I have.


Instructions for this class can be downloaded here.

Hope you have fun making these pages and pop back at 12 when Katherine will be up with her Virtual Crop Class.