Saturday 2 January 2016

Get Christmas 2015 in your albums

Well before 12th night comes around have you printed any of your favourite Christmas photographs off and started scrapbooking them yet?

The December gallery is full of inspiration using festive lines, including this page from me which is based on this paper from Simple Stories Claus & Co range which features traditional festive colours with a touch of sparkle!



My boys love new pyjamas at Christmas and usually want to spend the day in them, if not all of boxing day!! This year I was adamant I would get a photograph of them for my album to tell this story.


I trimmed the paper slightly mounting it onto some dark brown cardstock. I then cut three rectangles just larger than my photograph and used two for photo mounts and one i in between the photos, holding them all in place with some red sparkly washi tape. I then added a small detail of paper at the top left of the page and some rub-ons. Nice and quick and from event to album in less than a week :)

You can find the full Simple Stories Claus & Co range HERE in the store and if you are an Instagram fan the Simple Stories page is full of lots more inspiration using this collection.
https://www.instagram.com/simplestories_/ including this image which I particularly love by Simple Stories design team member Ashley Horton.