Monday 26 October 2015

Just another manic Monday

Many of you will start the week on half term, with the kids home from school or certainly less traffic on the roads! Here at ATDML we are all systems go preparing for the retreat this coming weekend.
Kits are being packed, instructions are being written and its just another manic Monday.

A few of the team having been posting some sneak peaks of their class projects over on Facebook, giving a tease of what is to come and here are a few of those.


This is a snap shot of the second layout of three that forms part of my Simple Stories Pumpkin Spice class. Just search for Pumpkin Spice in the store to find these papers.


Another of my classes is Echo Park The Story of Our Family and this is my share of what is to come from one of two layouts I will be teaching with these lovely papers and stickers.



I am almost too excited by these cork bows that Karen will be using in her Dear Lizzy Documentary class by American Crafts - how cute are they?

Katherine has also been tempting us with her Kaisercraft Time Machine sneak peak - this will be my first class of the weekend!

And be still my beating heart at the goldness on our Debs Summer Vibes page - papers by Simple Stories.


Mel is keeping us all in suspense on her classes so no sneak peaks from her as yet but I for one cannot wait for the weekend and this Monday can be as manic as it likes - we are just one day closer to a weekend full of inspiration. Be sure to keep your eyes peeled over the weekend as I am sure there will be many photos and plenty of inspiration being shared. 

Have a great week.