Tuesday 20 October 2015

Bo Bunny Boardwalk and Provence

Sharing a layout created for the October gallery today using Bo Bunny papers which the design team were sent to work with this month.The background paper is from their Provence collection which can be found HERE in the store and I used the Porcelain paper.


I started by using my white distress stain to soften the background a little and swept it across the page and around the edges. I then assembled the strips of paper and card along the bottom from the Boardwalk collection HERE and again used stain and large bubblewrap to "paint" subtle marks onto the papers.

There are some lovely seaside and nautical elements that can be cut from the seaside paper in the Boardwalk collection and the white starfish were cut from the Bliss paper, along with the lighthouse and the journaling strips cut from the top card on that paper.


Adding in a few sequins, some twine, some white webbing and a few stickers from Kaisercraft's  Sandy toes paper and I have finally scrapped one of my favourite photographs of my daughter and I taken in 1998. I believe Mel is designing with this collection at the retreat next weekend and I am looking foward to seeing her work her magic with this papers too.