Tuesday 30 June 2015

June DT Picks

Hello, Karen here again with my favourites from June.  This month we were given various Kaisercraft ranges. 

My two favourites from Katherine are this one


I love how she has used this vintage photo and embellished it beautifully but has stayed true to her own style with the strokes of white paint.

and I love all the different clocks on this one.  Katherine gives details of the products and methods she uses over on the June Gallery.

My favourite ones from me are the ones that I used the Secret Garden range on.  I particularly loved this one which reminds me of a lovely day we had together. I used stickers, Prima flowers and an origami bow I made from the paper to embellish this page.


Of course I had to have this one as it used the Secret Garden range, which I love and a photo of Gracia when she was three which is one of my all time favourite photos.  I cut the giant G out on my Silhouette and only used a few embellishments to finish it off.

 There are more inspiration using various Kaisercraft ranges on the June Gallery over at ATDML.