Wednesday 3 June 2015

Birthday Layouts

Tomorrow my older daughter Isabelle turns 10. A whole decade and it has gone so quickly!
 
It made me think about how pleased I am to have been a scrapper since before she was born. As I get ready with the camera tomorrow I know I will be adding to the pile o birthday photos I have yet to scrap but that doesn't bother me, I don't scrap chronologically anyway and I love that the albums I keep from each year o their life are varied in terms of my scrapping style, the products used etc...
 
I have added below 5 layouts featuring her birthday photos over the years - one day I might be caught up, I'm not sure but I am also totally ok with that, so long as I have the photos they will make it to an album one day!!
 
1st Birthday (and also Service of Thanksgiving day)

2nd Birthday

3rd Birthday

7th Birthday (during which she had an AWFUL bout of Chicken Pox!)

9th Birthday - this LO was a class by Ann or last year's Cyber Crop