Wednesday 7 January 2015

Which comes first the photo or the page?

How do you make your pages?  Whilst scrapping with a friend last week, I had finished one project and was looking in my stash for something else to do and came across this beautiful page kit.

 Websters Pages - Beautiful Chic Papers

It was one that Ann had put together for her Christmas crop.  I spent some time playing around with the papers and doilies and to my friend's consternation I designed and made a double page before I had chosen any photos to go on it.


I then had to find suitable photos and when I came across these ones in my pile of  'photos to be scrapped' they seemed perfect.


Do you always choose your photo and then make your page or do you do, as I do sometimes, make a page and then find the photos to go with it?


Karen