Sunday 10 November 2013

Feeling Optimist-tic!

Whilst at the recent retreat, I happened across the new Prima "The Optimist" range and, as  always with Prima products, instantly feel in love with it.  I was quite conservative with my purchasing, only buying a selection of the papers, the chipboard shapes and wood icons.  I could quite easily have taken every item they had in stock home - I loved it so much. I was also seduced by Prima's stunning bark butterflies!

Yesterday, whilst at Enfield Scrapmates crop, I set myself the challenge of making a layout or two with my little bundle of gorgeousness.  I quite often buy papers and can't bring myself to use them until I find another new favourite - that's me fickle by nature.


Gracia still takes dance classes twice a week, even though she is away at University studying a subject far removed from dance, and since the age of 2 and a half ballet has been one of her greatest loves.

So these are the end result, so far.

 

The story of how Gracia blagged a new pair of expensive pointe shoes from her Dad (note: Mum was at the retreat otherwise I suspect it would have been mum she blagged them off)


and one of her trying on her white and black swan outfits.

 

 I have trained her well, she knows it is imperative that she takes photos at every opportunity and sends them to me.  She truly is the daughter of a scrapbooker.
 

Oh dear! After going onto ATDML to find the link for this collection, I can feel another purchase looming ;0)