Friday, 19 July 2013

A Ladies Diary

I thought I'd share this little folded mini book I made a while ago.
It's using the beautiful Graphic45 A Ladies Diary. I had a 'fiddling and playing'evening and got some stamps and tags out and had a lovely time making this.

This is the front cover - I layered the title and used a Tim Holtz charm to dangle down the side and stamped the butterfly and round the edges..
It's actually made from one piece of 12 x 12 cardstock  snipped in two places and then folded up with a ribbon round that ties at the front.
I cut a few images out and layered them and made some tags - punched some circles out and cut them in half to use at the edge.
I made some little pockets to tuck some odd tags and things into.
it's one of my favourite Graphic 45 paper ranges, although they keep bringing lovely new ones out!
I used another trinket at the back and some Tim Holtz butterfly tape to just grunge it up a bit .So there we have it- cute little mini book that you can add photos to if you wish or just keep it as it is !



3 comments:

  1. That's really very pretty, and perfect for those papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this project Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started from the bottom with humble beginnings and I'm focused on rising to the top," Nike Roshe Run Suede Black said Durant.The shoe sports a Hyper Jade mesh and posite upper with volt hits on the branding and outsole, black on the midsole, strap and inner lining and photo blue accents on the laces. The KD 7 "Uprising" also is a nod to Durant's fascination with meteorology that began when he was a nike roshe run mid kid. The shoe features atmospheric graphics on the Swoosh.Will you be picking up this new KD 7 tomorrow?images The latest craze on the Nike Roshe Run is the Flyknit material that nike roshe run has transformed the shoe to a whole new level.

    ReplyDelete