Sunday, 26 February 2012

Long Time No Scrap!

Aside from my work for the February DT gallery I have got very little scrapping done in 2012 for many (not very exciting) reasons.

LAst night and this morning however I managed a good scrapping session and finished this layout which I started a good few months ago!

I love the photo taken last May on our trip to Windsor but there was no particular story that it told so I used it for a layout to record something Olivia, my youngest daughter, said all the time for a few months.

For a long time she would say "I love you so much and a little bit!" after a while and me saying "only a little bit?" she changed it to "I love you so much and a great big bit!"

She still says her amended version but I am glad I scrapped her first version as it is the sort of quirky little thing that captures her funny personality but that in years to come I might not remember.

We like to think that we will remember every little detail of our kids \ family \ significant other but recently I looked through some layouts from Isabelles early albums and realised that even though she is still only six and a half there are still lots of things that I had forgotten about!

2 comments:

  1. So true about forgetting the little things.
    Love your layout and the story behind it.
    Those papers are gorgeous along with the blk and white pic.
    oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty and stylish page - great to add some proper memories - we soon forget!

    ReplyDelete