Friday 4 November 2011

Following Up On Those 3D Flowers....

During our retreat the 3D flowers were used by delegates in a variety of ways and I wanted to share a couple of those with you today.


First up is this gorgeous cluster of flowers. I saw Antonia working on this at the retreat and even though she hasn't finished the layout yet I asked her to email me a photo of the progress so far. I am sure you will agree that the effect of the clustering is pretty spectacular!



And to show you that they are not just for layouts here is Debbies fabulous altered pencil pot with a beautiful floral lid!


I hope you have enjoyed seeing what some of the ladies came up with using the My Little Shoebox 3D Flowers, remember we are running a special offer for all orders over £20 placed before Sunday - you will receive a FREE set of 2011 release Christmas papers with all orders over £20.