Monday 7 November 2011

7 Gypsies Class - My Original and Denises Version...

Tonight I wanted to share with you one of the class layouts I taught at the retreat. I used the wonderful 7 Gypsies Off The Wall and Global papers and combined these with collage tissue and a few other products to make this layout:

One thing we always make clear to all our delegates is that no one is precious about their class layouts and whether you want to walk out with an identical layout but with your photos, something adapted from the layout or something just loosely inspired by the original it is absolutely fine.

I always find it fascinating to see what the ladies end up with at the end of a class. The layout below is the one by Denise Holmes who took the class and adapted it to suit the photos she had and then made further adjustments to cover up something she didn't like (a wrinkled frame I think) I like to think that was a happy accident because it led to the butterflies flying up the right hand side of the page and the beautiful stamping.


Come back soon to see a little more of what we got up to and of course the fabulous challenge entries and winners :)