Thursday 14 April 2011

On A Mission!

I haven't had a lot of scrapping time of late. We are on Easter holidays and while DH has been working on various DIY projects around the house I have been entertainer in chief for the kids who have been keen to get out and about! However, what I have been trying to do is finish off some of the many many part started layouts that are hanging around in my craft area. I find that it is not always the most rewarding of tasks as usually they are half finished BECAUSE I lost inspiration or had no idea where to go with the layout. What I do like however is reducing the pile of "Work in progress" layouts. Above is a layout that I started AGES ago of Isabelle playing on the Wii Fit. She is, once again, very keen on using the Wii Fit, especially the Yoga as she goes to a childrens Yoga club each week so she likes that she can practise her tree pose on the wii!!!! I used some Basic Grey Lime Rickey and also some letter stickers from the Sassafras Amplify range. A few more part finished layouts should be completed soon and then I might just get started with some new stuff!