Sunday 10 October 2010

October DT Gallery - Lost & Found

Last night I uploaded the DT gallery but hadn't had chance to photograph my layouts in good light so I will add them today but I will put them here as well.

I have to say that this has been one of my favourite ever kits from the Design Team. This range is so beautiful in real life - one of the frustrating things is it is so hard to photograph and do justice because a lot of the papers have glittered parts to the design and try as we might we can't quite capture them as well as we would like.

Here are my efforts for the DT, 4 layouts and two cards which is a bumper output for me! I loved the papers so much that I was gutting out behind everything i stuck down so I could stretch it that little bit further and I have enough bits left over to make another card when I get time :)





Click HERE to visit our site and see the Lost & Found range.