Sunday 26 May 2024

May 24 Virtual crop class with Tricia

Good Morning everyone and welcome to May's Virtual crop.

Today I'm making the most of the great weather we have had/are having/hope to have*


* delete as appropriate ;0) 


For my first layout I'll be visiting the seaside for a walk and combining sandy tones and blues with a pop of sunshine orange.  I've used these fab acetate elements to create my own personalised negative strips to accompany my main photo.  I've also used the gorgeous newspaper style paper for a nod to seaside fish and chips too.


For the second layout I'll be creating a shuttered look, I wanted to give the look of garden fences and peeking out through the window shutters out to the garden.  We'll be breaking down and reforming an image to make the most of the incredible design.


So if you are ready click here and head over the folder for todays classes.