Sunday 28 January 2024

January Virtual Crop with Mel using 49 & Market Nature Study

 Welcome to the final class of the day. I got to work with 49 & Market Nature Study which was such a treat. I ADORE 49 & Market products anyway but this particular collection really works well for such a wide range of photos. In the end I used photos from our 2022 trip to Canada and of course the natural beauty of the Canadian Rockies works great with this range however I love that it is one of those collections that works just as well for photos take in my local park or on a walk through the UK countryside!

I made two layouts for this class, the first is here:



To get the full instructions and see the other layout take a trip over to our 2024 Google Drive folder and look for the file labelled 0124-Mel (as a reminder the format is month year teacher: mmyy-teacher

Don't forget to share your versions over on ATDML # Create, our teachers work really hard creating lovely pages for you and they really do enjoy seeing what has been made whether you followed the instructions to the letter or went off on a completely different direction with it.