Saturday 29 July 2023

Cluedo Cybercrop Class 4 - Miss Scarlet, in the Studio, with the Knife (and fork)

 


Happy Saturday!

The cheekiest suspect is here to kick you off today, with a class using the gorgeous Asuka Studio Happy Place collection.

I love an Asuka Studio collection, because there is always versatile elements, from florals to macarons, and from toast to lippy... this collection has it all!


And an absolutly stunning paper that brings a messy inky element without getting wet!


I've tried to showcase the papers, without drawing away from the photos.  
And there's an interactive element too!


I'm off to finish packing before I flee the scene of the crime, and jump on a plane to some sun! I really hope you enjoy the class, and I can't wait to see what you all create, so please do share with us.


If you share on social media anywhere please use the hashtag #atdmlcluedocybercrop.