Sunday 28 May 2023

May 2023 Virtual Crop Class with Tracy

What a lovely Sunday it is, whether it's sunshine or rain for you today, I hope you are making the most of the long weekend! 

I got to play with the beautiful Simple Stories Vintage Life in Bloom range, and I love this class I've put together for you.

I have never been a big fan of chipboard, and frames just don't rock my world... but I have to admit I am so glad I was given them for this class!  I genuinely love the layouts I've made!

We create two layouts, one that will be perfect for a thoughtful selfie, or a pic of a special someone, and really framing the moment!


Our second layout has a really fun vibe, and would go with literally any theme and colours of photos.

I hope you love them too, and really would love to see your versions on our facebook page.

Next up is Karen closing out our May Virtual Crop day at 2pm.