Sunday 30 April 2023

April Virtual Crop with Karen

 Hello everyone - I am here again with a class for you, this time using the stunning Paige Evans collection

The papers are gorgeous and so bright and happy and I loved that they are so flexible and can be used in a variety of ways. 

As always - well it is me - expect a little fussy cutting. 


This is one of the pages I amde with the collection and there are three in total with plenty still left for future projects 



I hope that you enjoy the class. You can find the full instructions HERE and as always we would love it if you would share what you create in the facebook group. As a design team member I am always nervous when I create class pages and so to see other people doing hem - and hopefully enjoying them - is the reward. 


Have fun and happy scrapping xx