Sunday 26 March 2023

March Virtual crop with Tricia

 

Good Morning Campers!

For my class we'll be using the lovely Reminisce 'Life is good' range. These have lots of lovely versatile elements that can suit a range of subjects from visiting ancient tourist attractions to Sundays in bed.  

With my first layout I loved the soft tones with the pinks and beiges alongside the aqua greens and blues.  These is a little bit of fussy cutting to be done but the watercolour splashiness of the papers make it super easy.  In fact I did the whole of layout 1 with only a pair of scissors and no trimmer.


For layout 2 we'll be going black on black tonal to make use of the shiny stickers on the matt black cardstock.  I also loved teaming this with the pops of teal.


So grab your kit and head over the the instructions and we'll get started.