Sunday 26 February 2023

February Virtual Crop Class, with Tracy

I hope you are all having a restful Sunday!  Tracy here, getting ready to dive head first into March, and the sea of daffodils that it brings. I will do my best to enjoy it, but cannot lie, I'm already very much looking forward to April, which brings a lovely long Easter weekend, a well earned massage and of course retreat!

I was lucky enough to get my hands of some of Vicki B's Fernwood for my Virtual Crop class this month. I absolutely loved working with it... the florals and the butterflies are a fussy cutters dream!

I hope you like the layouts I've created for you, which range from distressed florals to a good old simplistic grid design.  


The instructions have been uploaded to the Google Files HERE

I love seeing other peoples versions of my page, so please do upload yours to the facebook group, even if it isn't this weekend.