Sunday 17 January 2021

Virtual Crop Class 1 with Karen

 Hello everyone and I hope you are coping with 2021 so far. I think the continued restrictions are hard on everyone but as a community I feel we are lucky because our scrapping is so good for our mental health. 

I hope that you enjoy this class and I have two pages for you, with a whole mess of bits left over too so you can play after class. 

I was keen to show that the collection is suitable for heritage style scrapping and most definitely not heritage based. 

It will be no suprise to you that my new additions feature in one of the pages this month- any excuse eh! 

The collection is very versatile and I can't wait to see what you come up with. 

You can find the instructions HERE and I do hope you will share what you make in our gallery. 

Have fun and stay safe 

Dolly xx