Monday 21 December 2020

Jingle all the Way

Hi Everyone - Dolly here and I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas. Sadly not the Christmas many wanted but a season of celebration anyway. 

 I am loving playing with Simple Stories Jingle all the Way. It is such a rich coloured traditional collection, which I love. At heart I am a very traditional sort of girl. 

I recently lost my two 17 year old Bengal cats, Kira ad Fiki and we are utterly devastated. So I was thrilled to receive a very surprise gift int he post fromt he lovely Ann Freeman - two wooden cats with their names engraved on. 

At last, after all these years, they can LEGITIMATELY be in the tree. 



I had great fun fussy gitting the poinsettias and trees




Do checkout the collection in store because it is wonderful. You can find it here