Saturday 22 August 2020

Simple Stories Vintage Great Escape

Every so often a collection comes out that just sings to your heart. In fairness most of the Simple Stories collections do but the new Great Escape really speaks to me. 

I love the natural colours, the beautiful tones, the leaves and toadstools and the wonderful phrases. 


I have had so much fun playing with it and want to share some of the pages with you 


I had fun doodling a border on this one 





 
 
I spent my 60th birthday photographing the big cats and I have to say Ngosi pictured here was one of my favourites and I got to hand feed him. 
 
 
 




This was a visit to the gorgeous Painted Desert in Arizona 



And closer to home - my favourite happy place - Poole Park 











Do check out the range in stores because it is utterly fabulous