Tuesday 30 June 2020

Let's Wander

OK so we cannot wander far from home at the moment, but there is no limit to where we can go in our creativity.
This month I have been working with Vicki Boutin Let's Wander and it is just gorgeous and so versatile too.
I would like to share a few pages with you made with some of the collection, which you can find in store.

The colours are so lovely and vibrant and I liked the way they looked against a black background





 We are not going on holidays yet, but they are just as good for stay at home pages or day trips we might take nearer to home.

I loved the florals which leant themselves to fussy cutting so well.




 and they don't even have to be used for travel related pages at all




 I don't very often use patterned paper as a background, but the gorgeous hello paper just demanded to be used - it was so happy






and of course, it can be used for straight forward travel pages. I loved the sheet with all of the little frames which was so versatile to use.



So whether you are scrapping past vacations, day trips or just celebrating being at home, let Vicki Boutin take you wandering.