Sunday 17 May 2020

May Virtual crop - Class 4 With Tricia


Good afternoon campers

I hope you are all enjoying this bumper Virtual crop weekend!!

For my class today I'll be using the Pink Paislee '5th and Monaco" range.  This range is fabulously eclectic with decadent accents and touches of gold.  I love the wood accents and bold floral prints. 

In the class we will be making use of the different patterns to clash and match, and creating layers that work together to give depth and interest.



Each layout involves creating slices of the paper as features as well as reconstruction some of the die cut embellishments to make them work harder.



You can find the instructions for all the layouts here.

I hope you have enjoyed all the classes and challenges so far this weekend, do come over and share what you have been up to on the ATDML # Create Facebook Page but don't forget to pop  back at 4pm for the last class of the weekend with Ann :)

Happy scrapping!