Saturday 25 January 2020

A Little Bit Lovely


I am absolutely loving the new range A Little Bit Lovely from PinkFresh.
The colours are gorgeous and so versatile for so many things.
I'd like to share a few pages I have made using this range.


This first page made use of 'waste'! You know me - I hate throwing anything away. I used the piece cut from the wreath paper  because it was such lovely pastel colours on the back and was such an interesting shape. It made for a nice 'splat' under the photo. There wasn't quite enough so I cut a piece of white card in a similar way and just inked it in matching colours (It is the bottom 'splat').



 With this one I had fun colouring some of the black and white flowers to match the flowers on the journalling block  - it made for such an easy and coordinated page.




 And finally for this one I added some stacked flowers made from scraps and which toned in with the colours.



Over in our facebook group we would LOVE to see what you come up with using this range.