Monday 14 October 2019

Truly Grateful

Hi everyone, Dolly Here

I have had lots of different reasons to be truly grateful over the past couple of weeks with everything from good health news, stunning Autumn Days and new beautiful papers to work with. The papers are - appropriately enough - Truly Grateful by Pink Paislee available in store right now. They are such gorgeous colours and I have loved having a play with them.

I can share three of the pages I have made.

The little houses were too sweet not to cut out and use as embellishments and I loved the word paper which makes titles a piece of cake.




 Border strips make pages simple too






and I added some punched hearts from paper scraps along with a little stamping








For this page, I used some of the square block papers, cut in half for triangles, as a base for the photo.
I


 I added faux stitching and some stamping




and more of the little houses along with a few gems



and finally more of the papers and word strips and a tag cut from the papers.









I hope that you all have plenty of things to be grateful for in your lives and that they Truly Grateful papers bring you joy too.