Sunday 18 August 2019

The Third 'It should be a virtual crop but it isn't' Challenge

To use or collect... That is the question. So today I'm asking as well how many reels of washi tape do you have? If you're anything like me you love them, they're pretty but you forget to use them on your pages...so today I'm challenging you to do exactly that.

There are a couple of ideas below, the first one by atdml customer and retreat regular Tracy Annunziato who created this gem with washi strips instead of patterned paper.


You can also mix your washi strips in with pattern paper like I did on the layouts below.


The much converted gold sparkly washi was even used on this page between paper strips.


Today I'm going to try something I have seen on Pinterest which is to print off journalling onto a piece of paper, then add washi strips over this and rerun through the printer to have colourful journalling strips to add to your projects. I'm told it works best if you use a lighter coloured washi tape without a heavy pattern so the printed text is clearer and print the text bold to help it pop further.  Why not have a go yourself and join me in the washi challenge today?

Do share your prohects made with us on our Facebook page. We'd love to see them.