Saturday 18 November 2017

November Virtual Crop Class 1 with Karen

Hello, hello. Karen here up first for the November Virtual Crop.

This month I have three pages created with Bo Bunny's Provence range. If you don't have one of the kits you are still very welcome to join in using your own stash and make your own version of the pages.

Page 1 - Charming
I used the trees on this paper to reflect the trees in the background of my photograph - a typical one taken on my phone when I wasn't looking!



Layout 2 - Sleepy Head
The colours of the papers were perfect to scrap this photo of Kiera in the land of dreams.  I still neet to think of what I want to say on the journal card sticking out of the pocket.



Layout 3 - Wish
I loved the colours of this piece of patterned paper and it coordinated beautifully with a photo of Gracia blowing a dandelion clock.





Hope you have a happy scrappy weekend and please share the pages you make on our Facebook page.

Katherine is up at 12 noon, as always I am excited to see what paintiness she has gotten up to.