Saturday 28 October 2017

Giving Project Life the Chop


Hello, hello, Karen here with another project life post.

I was perusing Pinterest, as we all do, the other day and came across several project life pages where the designer had made a normal 12 x 12 page and then chopped it up and put it into a project life page protector.  An interesting but scary prospect.

I decided to take the plunge and designed a page, with the intention of chopping it up.  The backfilled hearts were cut on my Silhouette and I also used it for drawing the faux stitching.  Once I had backed them with patterned paper I added them to my page, along with a title and used a piece of white card to decide which pocket I was going to put my photo in.


I then went in for the kill - sliced my page into 7 pieces to fit into the pockets.  I had intended to add embellishments once I had put the pieces in the appropriate pockets but once it was made, I felt the only other thing it needed was a journaling card.


Will you be brave enough to chop up a layout to put into a project life page protector? If so please show it to us on the ATDML facebook page.