Saturday 11 June 2016

Kaisercraft and Copper Tape


Here is a page that  I made with the beautiful Kaisercraft Story Book which you can find here and I had a go at  technique originally taught by Jane and then using copper tape (I love it) by Mel at the last retreat.  

I started my page with some torn layers, and then made my photo mounts - again lots of distressing and tearing.  I did do a little bit of stamping too on the craft cardstock using the Kaisercraft grid stamp and some tea dye distress ink.  I used several pieces from the collectables pack that go with this collection - so the tags, and clocks and little frames with words.  I also used one of the webster pages trinkets and put a little copper star in that and backed it with a tiny off cut of the Story Book papers.  

For my alphabet I covered a small strip of cardstock in the copper tape, then die cut my letters, embossed them and added some brown paint and rub it off with a cloth after it's dried a bit - it's a super technique!